Here are some great gift ideas if your still out there shopping or maybe your significant other is wondering what to get you and you need some ideas to share. (My hubby is so scoring right now! I’m making this super easy right here! ;)-)
Or maybe your like me and find it so hard to Christmas shop for everyone and not be tempted by all the cute things for yourself, so MAYBE you end up with JUST one in your basket! 😉
Here’s a few things on my Christmas list this year:
1. The classic Chanel N5: https://amzn.to/2EnbglZ
2.Pink Under Armour Sneakers: I can wear these with anything! I’m over the adidas black and white look and ready to move onto a new girly style. Pink goes with everything right? 😉 Soft pink Under Armour shoes: https://amzn.to/2Llno8r
3. I’m in LOVE with Onzie leggings! Love these blue multi fabric look: https://amzn.to/2rEvfF8
4. White Pentagonia puffer vest: https://amzn.to/2rCbf5X
5. Apple EarPods! All my boys have a pair and love them. I want to join the cool kids in the house: https://amzn.to/2QQAv6Q
6. Digging this new photography hobby of mine and I’m in desperate need of a flash for my camera and a outdoor wide lens:
Universal Flash adapter: https://amzn.to/2rEvmAy
Wide Angel Lens: https://amzn.to/2UMmvdy
7. A gift for opening holiday happiness! Wine opening set: https://amzn.to/2Li2qHE
8. LOVE these soft pink UGG slippers! Slippers are my thing! I can NEVER have to many pairs of slippers: https://amzn.to/2QZMEqg
9. The classic cable knit sweater blanket! I love this new organization that reached out to me to work together. Their proceeds help the huge homeless epidemic and children across the US. They have some super adorable items and for a great cause! These blankets are on sale for $20.88! Steal! Check out WINTERKINI they are currently ON SALE: https://winterkini.com
If your attending a Secret Santa I am attending there is a GREAT chance one of these blankets are in my bag! 😉 Shhh…
‘Tis the season to SPARKLE!
Please remember to subscribe!
Happy Saturday Mom Queens!