It’s always tough to shop for your man on Valentine’s Day. At least I feel that way. Flowers, chocolates, hearts… it’s kind of geared towards women a little so it makes it a little challenging. Plus men are just easier it seems, well most men, it doesn’t take much to make them happy. So it should be easy right? Not for me, I always over think it.
Again we keep it small at our house for Valentine’s Day so it makes it extra challenging looking for a small gift that he doesn’t have, that he would want, and that he would use!
Over the past years, I’ve done things like his favorite dinner, handmade card and coupons (you know what I mean here without explaining ;)), a 4 watch winder engraved (that was before kids when we used to go a little more extreme), I’ve even done candy baskets delivered by the florist. I’ve sent him lunch to work, or even some homemade cookie boxes. My hubby really, really, really likes chocolate chip cookies! His weakness!
I’ll probably still do the cookie delivery along with one of these small gift ideas. Down in Texas, we have Tiff’s Treats, if you haven’t heard of them it’s the MOST addicting homemade cookies delivered warm TO YOUR DOOR with cold milk or ice cream! Oh my goodness it’s simply amazing and straight to your door!
So my plan is Cookie Delivery, one of his favorite meals that night, and one or two of these finds to make a Valentine’s Day for him!
Valentine’s Gifts Ideas for Your Man:
- His Favorite Cologne:https://amzn.to/2ToH26F
- Broquet Box: https://amzn.to/2WzAvIb Full of beef Jerky and manly treats! My husbands a protein powerhouse and gym nut so this is actually perfect for him.
- Watch Winder: These come in all different materials, shapes, and quantities. Like I mentioned I got him a 4 watch winder a long time ago for all his collector watches. He still loves it because they wind themselves and when he’s ready to wear he can just throw it on instead of winding. So I was thinking a single for travel and his bathroom counter. https://amzn.to/2SfvvcK
- HOW FUN ARE THESE! Put your face, your kids face, your pets face, or even a funny picture of him on these custom made boxers! https://amzn.to/2G1qJJR
- Valentines Dress socks or Ties for work! Always safe bet: https://amzn.to/2ToJvyb
- A new Apple Watch Band! I’m going to go for a spring and summer look: https://amzn.to/2SjX7xk
- For your manscaper a ne Grooming Kit: https://amzn.to/2Tt3Ouo
- My husband really into Audible Books now for his daily work commute so just an easy gift card to purchase a new book or podcast I know he’d love: https://amzn.to/2MFKbfM
- If your mans a griller: https://amzn.to/2MN2vUA
Another great idea is a nice bottle of scotch with some cool scotch ice molds or tumblers. My hubby’s not a drinker, or else this would be an easy go to.
But Let’s be honest … if all else fails and you run short on time, or stress about ideas, or just can’t think of anything really…
Lingerie it girls, and he’ll be just as happy! Lingerie is not really a gift for him ( well at least not yours – FOR HIM I hope! lol) but it’s almost just as much a gift you as well, but really for him… I can assure you he will be just as happy! Lol! Easy win-win!
Happy Thursday Mom Queens!
I hope some of these ideas make it a little easier to SPICE up your Valentines’s Day for Him! 😉