Now that all the presents are wrapped and under the tree, I wanted to share what I’m SUPER excited about for this long weekend … CHRISTMAS PAJAMAS!
I LOVE pajamas (not because I love staying in them all day- although some days like today, I would’ve really enjoyed that) but to me nothing makes it feel more like Christmas than being all soft and cozy and in the Spirit IN your favorite Christmas pajamas!
I wanted to share a few of my favorite Christmas pajamas for this year! I love these options because mostly all of them come with MATCHING options for the FAMILY AND their easy to still grab IN TIME for Christmas!
- Santa’s Green Elf! Easy to grab at your local Target WITH matching options for the kids and hubby! Green Elf Jammies
- Always cute and comfy! Your Classic Red/Green & White striped Pajamas: https://amzn.to/2BsiUbz
- Love these! I actually love ALL these monogram options this online boutique offers! They are SUPER soft. Only down fall is their order processing time sometimes can take a long time. So even if you skipped the mono feature getting before the holiday may be tough! But adorable for next year! ;)Candy Cane Kisses from online boutique Shop I love Jewelry: Candy Can Kisses PJ’s
- Target for the win again! These are cute and comfy & LOVE the phrase! Resting GRINCH face
- Don’t forget your ADORABLE REINDEER ROBE! https://amzn.to/2Lp64zx
- LOVE THESE! The pattern and the many family options! Classic and simple! https://amzn.to/2V40x5U
- Bring the blue and the snowflakes please! I’m always looking for blue options so I can match the boys! https://amzn.to/2Sa4BQ9
- Old Navy for the win on these thermal: Black & White Pajamas
- ADORABLE Red & Black Plaid classic ONZIE WITH the cut out and snap flap on your bottom option 😉 https://amzn.to/2ED7eqs
I hope you can find yourself and your family some adorable Christmas Pajamas for this weekend! Maybe for those that don’t necessarily FEEL the Christmas Pajama Spirit I’m hoping this might get you in the mood this holiday weekend! OR you already have your cute Christmas Jammie’s, if you do please share a picture!
Happy Wednesday Mom Queens!
Its almost here! 5 more days until Christmas!