If your anything like me your excited that the end of the days of moving the Elf are near! Hallelujah! Your probably also running out of last minute ideas for your Elf in the homestretch! I know I am!
Our Elf, Chippy, is lacking creativity this week because he’s running out of options and hiding spots! So I thought I would share Chippy’s adventures for 2018 to spark some ideas for you these next few days.
We plan on ending with some more exciting elf scandals this Christmas weekend. They include Chippy decorating the house with gift bows and duct taping the boys in their rooms (if we can get them to sleep in sometime this weekend!) Although, whoever’s idea of Elf in a leg cast is pure GENIUS! I actually almost tempted it this morning with the lack of sleep from this busy week, but we are going to end strong this year since it’s probably my oldest sons last year of believing in elf.
Here is a recap of Chippy’s adventures in our home thus far:
- Elf arrives with donuts and Christmas pajamas every year.
- Elf decorates the tree in the boys underwear
- Elf stopping the clock so the boys can sleep in
- Super hero Elf & company
- Ribbon Zip Line for Elf
- Riding The Frenchie Reindeer
- Elf decorates the pictures around the house of the boys with mustaches
- Elf marshmallow bubble bath
- Banana minions
- Frozen Elf
- Birthday Suprise Elf
- Snow Angel Elf
- Toilet Paper Snow Man
- Classic Elf in the Stocking
- Elf doing “The Floss”
- Nice list Treats from Elf
- Letters to Santa with Elf
- Hat Hiding Elf
- Elf Decorating the chandeliers with candy canes
- Elf in the glass
Hope you can find a few of these helpful to get you through the weekend! 4 more days moms! Hang in there! You and the ELF got this!
Happy FRIDAY Mom Queens!