Father’s Day is this weekend and my boys and I are excited to celebrate our #1! There’s no one on the planet they love and admire more than their Dad & their Papa’s!
So I’ve been looking high and low on the internet for some gift ideas I wanted to share that can still be delivered in time for Sunday!
- Personalized Desk Organizer & Charging Station. I found these on etsy and think they are super cool and stylish for a nightstand or his office. They do say they are available still in time with customization for Father’s Day if you express ship. This particular one I found is made by DibrovaStore
- Put your face or the kids on his underwear! These are funny! Men’s Funny Face Underwear
- His Favorite Manly Liquor Set! My husbands not a drinker, but I know a few dads that these cool stylish Bourbon collector bottles would be great for! Check these out by House of Bourbon KY
- This is AWESOME! A Wireless Multiple Device Air Charging Station with Triple Stations and a Fast charge! Great for his desk and great to throw in his carry on for his business trips! The UnRavel Triple Charging Portable Station It comes in different colors, I hope my hubby doesn’t read this but we got him the blue one for this Father’s Day!
- A Condition 1 Case ! Perfect for his hunting, Fishing, Tools, you name it all things Dad travel case! They come available with custom inserts or pick and pluck foam so he can customize it anyway he would like! In case you missed it, I’m hosting a FREE GIVEAWAY this week for one of these so one of you ladies can win your favorite dad this prize! Check out my instagram on how to win: https://www.instagram.com/realmomqueen/
- A Monogrammed Pocket Knife. Every Dad & Papa always seems to have a pocket knife handy! Get his monogrammed especially for him.
- If he’s a griller! These awesome Grilling Gift Sets by Fresh Jax
- Love these! You can’t go wrong with some Happy Socks!
- What dad doesn’t treat his car or truck like another one of his babies! A Car Detailing Kit It’s a great gift and will always come in handy for dad!
We also like getting Dad a Fun “Dad” type gift… A #1 Dad coffee mug, thermos, or something for his desk to remind him how much the boys and I love him.
I’ll let you guess which one we’re getting for our favorite guy! 😉 LOL!
- A Fun T-Shirt for Dad! This is Hilarious for our favorite Gym Dad!
- Best Husband Ever Mug Remind him and the world who’s best this Father’s Day!
I hope these little last minute gift ideas help you make your Father’s Day gift shopping a little easier and straight to your door! 😉
Happy Hump Day Mom Queens!