For those that read my What’s In My Make Up Drawer blog know my LOVE for the color NUDE! When it comes to lipgloss, undergarments, and SHOES I LOVE all things nude! It makes getting ready SO easy, packing SO much lighter, and also gets rid of second guessing yourself some!
I’m NOT joking when I say I’ve got at least over a dozen nude heels, boots, gloss, and panties! At least!
So now that I’m getting ready for Spring Break, I’m headed to my closet to pack a universal pair of nude flip flops and wedges! They will match everything I’ve packed and saves time, stress, and luggage space! But OF COURSE I no longer love my last season’s selection that’s in my closet! Off course! (eye roll) So I’ve been on the hunt for a new (or a few ;)) pair for this Spring & Summer!
You’d think it would be easy right? No!
It’s not!t I’m kind of picky when it comes to wedges, and boots, and heels, and well everything. Lol. Let’s just be honest. So since I played a new scavenger hunt for nude wedges ALL over the Internet this morning, I thought I would share my season’s favorites when it comes to a cute pair of nude wedges that can be the go-to for all your fun spring and summer fashions!
NUDE WEDGE FAVORITES:
- I.N.C Landor Strappy Wedge from Macy’s
- Calvin Klein Britta Wedge
- Christian Siriano Wedge
- Charles David Tifa Wedge
- Chinese Laundry Camomile Wedge
- Jessica Simpson WInsty Wedge
- Pelle Moda Nisha Wedge
- David’s Bridal Jenna Wedge
- Karl Lagerfeld Paris Radka Wedge
- Charles David La Jolla Wedge
- Charles David Leslie Slide Wedge
- Schutz Ankle Strap Wedge Sandal
- UGG Trina Ankle Tie Wedge
- Charles David Landon Perforated Wedge
- Charles David Launch Cork Wedge
- Lily Pulitzer Krisie Cork Slingback Wedge
- Vince Camuto Revey Wedge Strappy Sandal
Hope you thought some of these nude picks were cute! I also hope this makes your online scavenger hunt for some cute nude wedges a little easier than mine was this morning! 😉
Happy Thursday Mom Queens!