If you’re anything like me, you probably still have a bucket full of candy left from Halloween still in your pantry!
The last thing you want or need is MORE! Needless to say, I don’t give my boys much candy for Valentines since I know they will get enough from their friends in their exchanges at school.
I wanted to give you moms, especially the boy moms ( Shout out to the moms that constantly deal with horrible smells and odd body noise making skills who feel my pain!) ? some ideas for this Valentines.
We keep it small at our house for Valentines Day. I make the boys a little basket. So I’ll probably take 3-4 of these ideas, put them in a little cool basket, throw in one king size bar, add a sweet card and call it a day!
I DO let my boys give a small candy treat with their Valentines cards because that’s what THEY WANT to give their buddies. So DON’T be the mom that ridicules another mom because your kid got CANDY. (*Eye-roll! #annoying!) Do what you want in your own home and don’t be the judge of someone else’s. If you don’t want your kid to ever eat a piece of sugar, amen sister, mad props to you, but throw your judgments aside in the trash as you trash the candy you don’t want your kid to have when sorting through your child’s Valentines.
Me, I’m not handing out pencils, fruit snacks or stickers! I’m flossin’ my way through cool mom status because we live just a little under our roof and well… fact is we all have serious sweet tooth’s here. But that’s what my boys want to give and it’s freaking VALENTINES DAY! It’s supposed to be full of love, gifts, flowers, and sweets! I myself would be sad if my husband didn’t come home with some white chocolate covered strawberries! (Gosh, I love me some white chocolate!)
My boys will be giving out fortnight Valentine cards along with a mini bag of Skittles this year. If you’re looking for a cool pack of 24 Fortnight cards, I couldn’t find any at the market, but here’s a link where you can get them:
So here are some cool boy mom gifts for your Valentines 2019!
1. PlayStation or iTunes Gift Card! My boys always want V- Bucks, which is PlayStation money, to get the latest fortnight skin & I am SURE they will be having Valentine’s skins! https://amzn.to/2sTfOJL
2. Under Armour Shorts! It’s prime basketball season and spring sports are near, the boys always love a new cool pair of gym shorts! https://amzn.to/2WsKVtm
3. Mini Lego Bag sets! They come in all types of themes. My little guy LOVES superheroes! So this is perfect for his basket!https://amzn.to/2WsRTi3
4. Socks They Love! My boys both can wear Under Armour with their uniforms so they love supporting the cool under armor logo socks! https://amzn.to/2CSNqMB
I also got my boys some Fun Fortnite ones for their stockings this year, they get SO many compliments from their friends on them. Here’s an idea if your boys like Fortnite and you have enough UA:
5. School Day Valentine’s Shirt! My boys love ANY day, even if it includes hearts, that they can skip a uniform day. I’m getting them both these for their Valentines Shirts! 😉 https://amzn.to/2Sbqthg
6. Fun Book! Trae loves it when I read him the quick tricks to the game! Here is the link to a fun Fortnite tricks book: https://amzn.to/2Bcb8Dg
7. This will please all you candy no-sayers! 😉 Kids Electric Toothbrush https://amzn.to/2RVAH63
8. A new Drink Thermos of their favorite theme! My boys take a water thermos every day to school. SO a new thermos is always a plus because they really get a beating through the back and forth to school days https://amzn.to/2Wvjhf5
9. These cool little night lights are 360 and stimulate the star patterns. Both my boys love a light on when they sleep so I’m thinking they’ll dig one of these! https://amzn.to/2UqUirz
I actually like these kinds of surprise gifts, because its something that they wouldn’t ask for but I know that they would enjoy.
The coolest part for me is its a few clicks and straight to your door! Easy & Done for all you busy moms!
I hope this helps you floss your way into a fun Valentine’s Day!
Happy Last few days of January Mom Queens!