” I thought you took your lashes off?”
I did! These are falsies! 😉
Since taking my lashes off several weeks ago I am back to using falsies often and have a lot of practice with applying them! I’ve had several girls doubt I even took them off, because they looked like my extensions, thanks to these few techniques I use to disguise and make applying lashes so much easier!
Check out the video! Then remember:
- Make Up Done, Lashes Last!
- Black Glue!
- Take Glue & Dab some out so it has time to start drying before even applying to lash!
- A little glue goes a LONG way! Control amount with toothpick
- DO NOT USE your hands, its hard to see placement with your hands, use tweezers or a lash tool
- BLOW THE LASHES ALMOST DRY BEFORE PLACING THEM ON EYE! TO AVOD TEARING UP! THIS HELPS TREMENDOUSLY!
- MACTH CENTER TO CENTER
- SECURE ENDS FIRST
- LIQUID LINER TO DISGUISE LASH LINE! I love 3D lashes because their line is not very visible because of the better quality. I think I have had the same liquid Liner for almost 10 yrs! Use very little! Not on lid, on top lashes
- Finish with a TAD bit of mascara from under top lid to bond/blend lashes to falsies.
Jenn & Christy this one’s for you! 😉
I’ve actually enjoyed using the falsies while my natural lashes continue to grow back! I actually enjoy the different shapes you can change in and out with vs. extensions. It’s been fun to play with all the different styles! My favorite is still on the side bar for May as one of my May Obsessions. I’m loving them! This actual pair in the video, was my TENTH time using this exact pair! Mink’s really do last a very ling time if you care for them!
I hope some of these tips and this tutorial helps your lash game ladies!
Happy Tuesday Mom Queens!