My husband says I’m hard to shop for…
I’m not sure WHY he thinks this because I CAN NOT walk into a store and NOT want SOMETHING! Or EVERYTHING that I don’t have! ;)- Now I shamefully know where my kids get it from! I mean it could be a potato peeler at the grocery store, a new coffee cup at the gas station, or a new handbag at Nordstrom! If I DON’T have it and it’s CUTE… it’s pretty simple, yep, I want it!
I’m awful, I’ve got serious shopping issues. This I know! Admitting your problems is the first step, right? ;)- But this is one I don’t want to fix. lol
Why do you I think I started the boutique? It’s a guilt free way to satisfy my habits and SHARE them FOR others! I mean I can’t possibly wear all the clothes in my closets. So now I find adorable things… for everyone else! Win, Win!
Valentine’s themes and gifts I feel are mainly geared to women. It’s easy even for the busy man to run through the corner grocery last minute, grab some flowers, card, and chocolates and make your Valentine happy and feel loved.
BUT if your looking for some more thoughtful ideas besides the common flowers, gift cards, and chocolates, I wanted to share a few ideas for HER this Valentine’s! Or if your man is asking you for some ideas, I thought I’d share my list.
I swear, the greatest thing, for my hubby, of me starting to blog is the benefit of just “clicking” when it comes to the holidays. I pretty much just made his job so much easier (your welcome babe! 😘).
Valentine Gift Ideas For HER:
- SHOES! Girls love shoes! They don’t have to be red bottoms. But gifting her a sexy new pair of heels makes her feel sexy, beautiful, and this is what Valentine’s is about! This link is for the pink leather strappy sandals! ANY pair of sexy sandals she will love though, give her a pair and get her dressed up and TAKE HER OUT!https://amzn.to/2UF3fxL
- Her Favorite Skin Care Set: I’m sharing one of my affiliate links to Rodan & Fields. Spring is just around the corner and I always use R&F in Spring/Summer because of their SPF and how light it is on my skin for the lake season. Not to mention, their new eye cream is the Bomb! http://alliebrenner.myrandf.com
- Diffuser: I think most women now have diffusers all over their homes and offices. I actually need one for my home office since I spend so much time in here lately. So a new diffuser and an oil set is the prefect gift! https://amzn.to/2MLWZRP My mom also sells Scentsy and they have some GORGEOUS diffusers that light up that are more appealing and you can use them with all oils: http://www.vanoverbeke.scentsy.us
- Monogramed Necklace: How thoughtful is this! You can get just her initial or a necklace with all the kids, or if she doesn’t have kids the both of your initials! https://amzn.to/2WF8TkW
- Valentines Pajamas! I actually have this exact pair and they ARE MY FAVORITE! They are incredibly soft, light, comfortable, and cute! https://amzn.to/2D0YVSe
- Yoga/ Workout Leggings! Love these Onzie Red Leggings! Their actually one of my favorite workout brands. https://amzn.to/2GnafeN
- Some New Sexy Lingerie! No explanation here! https://amzn.to/2GnafeN
- Bath/Spa Basket filled with lotions, bath bombs, soaps, and if you want… stop by her favorite nail place or spa and grab a gift card to slide in the basket. Every girl loves being pampered! https://amzn.to/2G6TG7t
- The Classic CoCo Chanel! Her favorite Perfume! This was actually one of the items on my Christmas List that I’m still wanting so I thought it was perfect to add to my Valentines List: https://amzn.to/2G6TG7t
Men will say Women are from Mars, or we’re difficult to shop for… but I beg to differ! We’re pretty simple, we just love to be spoiled and pampered! So treat your lady! The more pampering affection you show her, the more she will feel loved and good about herself, and trust me… that will benefit her man tenfold! And ladies if your reading this, TREAT YOURSELF! You deserve it!
Happy First Saturday of FEBRUARY Mom Queens! 💗