Since I’ve started blogging and sharing some beauty tips, I’ve had a few girls ask in the comments what kind of this do I use, or what kind of that do I use…
I’ve discovered it’s hard to share links under the comments so I decided to share what is in my make up drawer for a little light STRENGTH blog today!
I’ve blogged or shared a few of these items under my monthly obsessions or under some tips, but I’m sharing a complete list of my day to day, some extras I add for an event or night out, and then a few extra favorites I tend to steer too as extras in my drawer to add a little fun or something different to a look.
- Foundation Sticks: I use 2 colors! French Kiss in Almond https://amzn.to/2U2FTSP and in Porcelain: https://amzn.to/2GTLs29 (remember it’s a great trick refer back to Sharing a few makeup tips blog under the Strength Category!)
- Powder: Laura Mercier Smooth Finish #4 https://amzn.to/2EpBhAz (Again 2 colors!) and # 9 https://amzn.to/2E5p8iS
- Blush: French Kiss Hibiscus https://amzn.to/2E2Dctp
- Contour: https://amzn.to/2U7ib80
- Shadow Pallet: https://amzn.to/2H2FQlY
- Liner: Top: Graftobian Pro Liner Dark Chocolate https://amzn.to/2EnnfPS Bottom: ProBeauty Adorn: https://amzn.to/2EpaMeJ
- Mascara: HourGlass Caution Extreme https://amzn.to/2GTMdZ0
- Brow Fiber: Anastasia Clear Brow Gel https://amzn.to/2BMotmg
- Brow Pencil: Cargo Swimmable Light https://amzn.to/2Eq9tMz
- Brow Powder for Hair Strokes: Beauty Boss Dark Brown Powder https://amzn.to/2EnTIWz
- Primer: Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Primer https://amzn.to/2GZT0QP
- Cream Bronzer Before Powder after Foundation: Anastasia Contour Cream Kit Light https://amzn.to/2Xjpprp
- Contour Pallet: Kat Von B Light https://amzn.to/2H0053R
- Eye Shadow Pallets: Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar https://amzn.to/2U7ltIo
- Too Faced Eye Shadow Sweet Peach https://amzn.to/2U4leOe
- Finishing Spray: Urban De-Slick https://amzn.to/2U1CzHj
- Shimmer Powder: Hourglass Ambient https://amzn.to/2EpOrxw
Few Extra Favorites:
I could spend all DAY in a make up store or aisle. I actually just got rid of BAGS AND BAGS of pallets and things I’ve collected and never really used. But I always seem to steer to a few brand favs: Makeup Pallets by Too Faced, Quads by Dior, Foundation extras by Laura Mercier, Lipsticks by Channel, Sephora, Boxum, & Bite Beauty.
It’s a joke between my close friends that have seen my make up drawer, I think I have 100 shades of the same NUDE lipstick & Gloss. This and many reasons I have the nickname around here of “Basic”. I have million of the same thing that’s always neutral or nude! I like neutral shadows, nude gloss, Nude heels, nude handbags, heck I even have a million pair of nude underwear. But hey! At least I know what I like and I always match with everything! 😉 haha!
Hope a little bit of STRENGTH comes in handy next time your contemplating on trying a new cosmetic or if you are looking for a suggestion!
Happy FRIDAY Mom Queens!